The West Orange Dental Alliance has implemented a “JUMP START” program to help residents obtain better dental health and employment.
Quick Facts About West Orange Dental Alliance
- The WODA Dental program is for low-income, uninsured residents in the West Orange Healthcare district.
- Currently we are only accepting patients in need of emergent dental care.
- Patients must provide proof of residency and income before any services are rendered.
- There is NO out-of-pocket cost to an eligible patient.
- The WODA program refers out to local dental providers that have agreed to complete treatment on patients in their own office.
- We have implemented a “JUMP START” program to help residents obtain better dental health and employment.
Jump Start Program - "Restorable to Employable"
Once the Alliance has treated a patient’s emergent issue, they are able to apply for the “Jump Start” Program. This program is based upon board approval, which can provide restorative dental treatment to patients that have the drive to get a job or a better one at that!