Logo Use Policy
Home » Members » Logo Use Policy
For the entirety of this policy, the word "logo" is understood to include the WOCC logo in print or digital form, WOCC window clings, WOCC annual plaques and all other WOCC promotional materials. By using the WOCC logo on your media you acknowledge that it is, and shall remain the property of the WOCC and agree to be bound by these policies:
- My business or organization is a current WOCC member and in good standing to use the WOCC logo.
- I acknowledge that the WOCC logo is a collective membership mark owned by the WOCC.
- I may not alter the logo in any manner and will use the logo in the colors provided by the WOCC.
- I may not display the logo on any Media that disparages the WOCC, its products, services or members.
- WOCC membership does not equate to endorsement, support or any other association with my activities, products or services. I may not display the logo in any manner that implies such.
- The logo may not be displayed as a feature of design element of any other.
- For online use, we request that the WOCC logo be an active link to the WOCC web site homepage at wochamber.com. The logo’s image ALT tag must read “West Orange Chamber of Commerce”.
- Members will cease using the logo with 72 hours of a written request (including by email) of the WOCC or upon their membership expiration.
- The WOCC reserves the right to terminate or modify above terms and permission to display the logo at any time and without advanced notice. The WOCC further reserves the right to take action against any logo use that does not conform to these policies, infringes on any WOCC intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
I accept the WOCC Logo Usage Policy. Take me to the Logo Download page.
No thanks. Take me back to the WOCC homepage.