State of Florida COVID-19 Resources
Home » Resources » State of Florida COVID-19 Resources
**Mask Ordinaces Resource Center:
Gov. Ron DeSantis Executive Orders:
- Executive Order 20-244; Phase 3 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-112; Phase 1: Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida’s Recovery | April 29 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-111; Limited Extension of Essential Services and Activities and Vacation Rental Prohibition | April 29 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-104; Emergency Temporary Action Related to Unemployment Compensation – COVID-19 | April 16 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-103; Extending Executive Order 20-87 on Vacation Rental Closures | April 10 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-97; Municipal Elections in Pasco County | April 8 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-95; Documentary Stamps for SBA Loans | April 6 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-94; Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Mortgage Foreclosure and Eviction Relief | April 2 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-93; COVID-19 Emergency Order – Reemployment Assistance Program | April 2 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-92 – Amends EO 20-91: Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Emergency | April 1 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-91: Stay at Home Order | April 1 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-90: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Broward and Palm Beach County Closures | March 31 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-89: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Monroe County Public Access Restrictions | March 30 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-88: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Re-employment of Essential Personnel | March 30 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-87: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Vacation Rental Closures | March 27 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-86: Additional Requirements of Certain Individuals Traveling to Florida | March 27 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-85: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Telehealth and Immunizations for State Group Insurance | March 26 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-83: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Protective Measures for Vulnerable Populations, Gatherings of Private Citizens and Density of the Workforce | March 24 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-82: Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Isolation of Individuals Traveling to Florida | March 24 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-80 Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Airport Screening and Isolation | March 23 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-68: Regarding Bars, Beaches, and Restaurants | March 17 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-52: Public Health Emergency | March 9 | Click Here
- Executive Order 20-51: Establishes COVID-19 Response Protocol | March 1 | Click Here
Other Area City Ordinances:
- City of Tampa, Hillsborough County, St. Petersburg and Pinellas County COVID-19 Ordinances | Click Here
- Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe County COVID-19 Ordinances | Click Here
FL Office of the Attorney General
FL Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS):
- SummerBreakSpot | Find a site near you serving free grab and go meals for kids during school closures. Site locations and operating times are updated daily | Click Here
- Emergency Orders and Rules | Click Here
FL Department of Business & Professional Regulation:
- Emergency Updates | Click Here
- Information and Guidance for Stakeholders and Regulated Businesses | Click Here
FL Department of Children and Families
FL Department of Economic Opportunity:
Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Business Damage Assessment Survey – a critical piece of DEO’s efforts to help gather the information needed to evaluate and access tools to help businesses potentially lessen the impacts of COVID-19 and help the economy recover. To submit a survey response, please visit FloridaDisaster.biz.
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program – The DEO works with the Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network and Florida First Capital Finance Corporation to provide cash flow to businesses economically impacted by COVID-19. The short-term, interest-free loans of up to $50,000 to help bridge the gap between the time the economic impact occurred and when a business secures other financial resources. Currently, $50 million has been allocated for the program. The application period opened March 17, 2020, and runs through May 8, 2020. Visit FloridaDisaster.biz to learn more.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan – this program provides small businesses with working capital loans up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue businesses may be experiencing. For more information, visit FloridaDisaster.biz.
- Short-Time Compensation Program – designed to provide prorated Reemployment Assistance benefits to employees that have had work hours and earnings reduced as part of a Short-Time Compensation plan to avoid a total layoff of some employees. This program allows Employers to avoid the expense of recruiting, hiring, and training new workers when business conditions improve. While employees are spared the hardships of full unemployment, employers are able to retain employees who can resume high production levels when business conditions improve. More about the Short-time Compensation Program can be found on FloridaJobs.org.
Resources for Employees
- Reemployment Assistance (RA) provides temporary wage replacement benefits to eligible individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own. If your employment has been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, you may be eligible to receive RA benefits. RA claims are handled by the CONNECT system. You can file your claim by accessing CONNECT through www.FloridaJobs.org in the Reemployment Assistance Service Center in the right-hand corner of the page. People who need assistance filing a claim online because of legal reasons, computer illiteracy, language barriers, or disabilities may call 1-800-204-2418 or visit FloridaJobs.org.
- Temporary Layoff Program – occurs when the employee is separated from their job due to lack of work, and the employee has a return-to-work date within eight weeks of the separation. An employee that is temporarily laid off from work may be eligible for RA benefits. You can file your claim by accessing CONNECT through www.floridajobs.org in the Reemployment Assistance Service Center in the right-hand corner of the page. People who need assistance filing a claim may call 1-800-204-2418 or visit FloridaJobs.org.
Florida Department of Financial Services
- CFO Directive 20-01: Relating to travel insurance and ensuring rules relating to the transaction of insurance allow insurance agents to telework.
- CFO Directive 20-02: Ensures that hospitals and medical facilities can safely erect temporary medical facilities and gives temporary health facilities first priority for fire safety inspections and certification to facilitate rapid expansion of Florida’s inpatient bed capacity, if needed.
- CFO Directive 20-03: Provides guidance for State Fire Marshal licensees, including firesafety inspectors, fire service instructors, fire protection system contractors, and firefighters.
- CFO Directive 20-04: Provides guidance for deathcare industry licensees, including cemeteries and pre-need licensees.
- CFO Directive 20-05: Directs the DFS Division of Risk Management to provide workers’ compensation coverage for frontline state employees, while allowing individual agency heads to opt-out of these provisions.
FL Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation
- FWC Executive Order No. 20-09: Recreational vessel occupancy is limited to no more than 10 persons per vessel; a minimum distance of 50 feet between recreational vessels and any other vessel shall be maintained. | Click Here
FL Department of Health
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Response (COVID-19) | Click Here
- Florida Child Care Food Program | Find Participating Providers | Click Here
- Child Care Food Programs | Afterschool Meals Contractors | Click Here
- COVID-19 Prevention | Click Here
- COVID-19 Exposure | Click Here
- COVID-19 Treatment | Click Here
- Coronavirus Resources | Includes CDC, Health Protection and Outreach information as well as resources for Deaf and HOH | Click Here
FL Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Chamber “Returning to Work Safely” Playbook | Click Here
- Florida Chamber COVID-19 Toolkit | Click Here
- Florida Chamber Members Giving Back | Click Here
- Essential Services and Activities Order FAQs | Click Here
- Small Business Council Toolkit | Click Here
FL Small Business Development Center
- COVID-19 Small Business Guide | Click Here
- COVID-19 Business Disaster Recovery Assistance | Click Here
- FL League of Cities Coronavirus Resources | Click Here