The West Orange Chamber Ambassadors are our goodwill representatives. They are easily recognized in their “red” jackets.
Frank Adams, Chairman
Jo Barsh, Board Liaison
State Farm – Jo Barsh Agency
The Mission of the Ambassadors: A Chamber Ambassador Committee shall serve the membership of the Chamber.
The Committee shall serve:
The Ambassadors are official hosts of the Chamber at Ribbon Cuttings, Groundbreakings, Anniversaries, “Business After Hours” and other Chamber functions. They promote Chamber Programs, Initiatives, Events, and membership in the West Orange Community.
The Ambassadors are happy to celebrate a Member Moment with you at your business location.
This committee has an application and selection process to join. To learn more about this select committee, email Lynn Ramsey.
2022 West Orange Chamber Ambassadors:
- Frank Adam, FASTSIGNS
- Joan Bailey, Edgewood Children’s Ranch
- Jo Barsh, State Farm Insurance – Jo Barsh Insurance Agency, LLC
- Pam Birdsong, Proforma Albrecht & Co.
- Jim Densmore, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Trish Eakin, GP Consulting Orlando
- Denise Fisher, Aflac
- Harold Gattereau, Vitality Bowls
- Pat Gleason
- Cyndi Gustafson, Observer Media Group
- Mike LaPorte, LaPorte Financial, LLC.
- JoAnne Quarles, Treasure Title Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Kathleen Roat, Kathleen Roat & Company, Inc.
- Nina Sayad, Florida Golf, and Beaches
- Rev. Tom Rutherford, Church of Messiah
- Bruce Young, Edward Jones
- Tina Zernickow, Valley Bank
- Iggy Collazo, Observer Media Group